Thursday 10 September 2020

Lego Toad's Treasure Hunt 71368

 I was attracted to this set by the colours of the toadstool houses, yes I'm that easily led.  It also helps that one of the many nicknames the boy has is Toad which is based on the Mario games.

I was adamant I was building this kit because it just looked really fun and it was great to build.  I was worried that the sheer size of it would mean it wouldn't fit on the table we had allocated for building the course.  I am a complete and utter idiot, this set really does break down in to so many pieces so you can slot the houses absolutely anywhere on your course and it doesn't have to be in one big square.  Does look great built in one square though.

The inclusion of the Toad and Toadette characters is a nice bonus and I grabbed this one so quick I hadn't seen Toadette on the box so it was a nice bonus for this builder.

The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app.  Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died.

Number Of Pieces: 464

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.16

Build Time: 1.5 Hours







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...