Tuesday 8 September 2020

Lego Boomer Bill Barrage 71366

 One of the iconic characters from the Mario Games have to be the Bullet Bills and this kit features the large versions which are apparently are called Boomer Bills.  Every day is a school day it seems.

This is a more flexible kit as there are more sections included that mean you can genuinely mess about with how it looks and how it fits with your other kits.  The main feature is the Boomer Bills that circle round for you to defeat and then you have the little guy to defeat as well.

The build itself was fairly standard for Lego builds but I still enjoyed it despite not really liking the small kits.  The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app.  Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died.

Number of Pieces: 132

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.19

Build Time: 30 Minutes

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...