Thursday 10 September 2020

Lego Super Mario

 After a full day of building, literally 13 Hours split between 2 of us of actual building and not including food and relaxation breaks, we finally got all the bits assembled but didn't have time to set a course up.

So far we have only built one course (I say we, I mean the boy) but it did give us a LOT of ideas for future course builds.  That all depends on us grabbing the big clear tub that it is all stuffed in.  Far too much of it to put on display so we've packed it all up in to bags and bought a tub to house it in:



It is a hella big tub but there is room for a few more bits and bobs in there, roll on Cycle Two!

So, how did our first mega-course turn out?  Take a look:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...