Thursday 3 September 2020

Lego Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter 75967

 Having completed the larger kits I have started getting some of the smaller ones, not really keen on a small build as they are just over far too quickly.  The other half bought me this one and it looks good built but Grawp himself is rather disappointing.  He looks fine from the front but the back is just the rear of the bricks (sorry I didn't get a photo - I didn't think of it until now) and spoils the illusion somewhat.

Some nice little details, especially on the tree that you can open up to reveal a secret compartment.  It is really the figures that make this - two centaurs is a major plus and finally a good Dolores Umbridge.

Grawp himself is well balanced and I didn't have any issues getting him to stand up which is a plus point.  Some nice little details including the bicycle handlebars that Grawp bonds with Hermione over.

Number Of Pieces: 253

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10

Build Time: 50 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...