Monday 7 September 2020

Lego The Flintstones 21316

 I've had my eye on this kit for a couple of weeks and when purchasing some other kits to complete a theme I decided to just grab it.  I'm really glad that I did because it looks great built - although it did lead to constant singing of the theme song (fortunately only in my head as I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket).

You start with building Fred's car and it has the rack of ribs from the opening credits which amused me no end.  Although not geared it does work as a pushalong so has genuine play value.  The house itself is really detailed and the roof is a triumph of engineering and really reflects the cartoon house.  This is definitely based around the cartoons and not the live action film (thank goodness) and was a real nostalgia trip for me.  Some nice little touches with the bowling set and the TV.

Fun build that looks great on display.

Number Of Pieces: 748

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 2.5 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...