Tuesday 8 September 2020

Lego Whomp's Lave Trouble 71364

 Nice addition to the course with a slide element and a large Whomp character.  Even better, no stickers all the details are pre-printed on to the blocks so it makes building much more fun (have I mentioned I hate putting stickers on?)

The build was fun and relatively straightforward to put together.  The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app.  Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died.

You don't have to incorporate the set as is in to your course, you can easily take sections and pop them in different locations.  Definitely good for creativity.

Number Of Pieces: 133

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.14

Build Time: 30 Minutes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...