Thursday 3 September 2020

Lego Volkswagen T1 Camper Van 10220

 This very nearly went back in the box when I opened it and found out it wasn't in numbered bags.  But, I had been really looking forward to this build so I knuckled down and spent 90 minutes sorting all the pieces out.  May seem like a long time but it is SO worth it when it comes to the build as everything is at your fingertips.

The build itself is moderately challenging and you do need to concentrate.  Perfect for a wet afternoon and I did thoroughly enjoy the build.  The little details inside the van are great and not expected as I purchased this by the external look of the camper van and didn't realise it was so highly detailed.

Despite being part of the Creator Expert series there is a lot of play value with the kit.  It doesn't come with any mini figures but standard ones definitely fit inside - Harry and Ron went on a little holiday in mine ;)

Really good value for money build.

Number Of Pieces: 1,344

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 6 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...