Thursday 3 September 2020

Lego The Royal Drawbridge 6078

 This old Lego Creator kit was languishing on the old toys shelf in the bedroom and seeing as I had success with the Lego Adventurer's Kit we didn't even know we owned I went and grabbed it and tried to build it.

Sadly some pieces were missing but the main sections for the drawbridge and castle entrance were there baring one l-Shape and three thin 2 x 1s.  No big problem, bucket of random bricks that also languished on the shelving unit to the rescue and I have a functioning castle moat and drawbridge.

One minifigure is missing but so are most of the pieces for his raft.  I could have probably cobbled it together from the Bucket O'Bricks but as the little guy to ride it is gone I didn't see the point.  Strangely his paddle was in the box.



I think this dates back to trying to get the brat interested in Lego when he was small but it was a failed experiment.  He preferred video games.  Different story now though he is collecting the Minecraft series and only has 2 builds left from the current cycle and is moving in to Star Wars ships.  Yes, we have a house full of Lego and it isn't cheap and we can't really afford it but with no holidays on the horizon I figure I'm only repurposing that funding and the other half is letting me so long may it reign!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...