Monday 7 September 2020

Lego Rescue Helicopter 42092

 My second venture in to the world of Lego Technics and this was a fun build.  Probably because I have a tiny bit of experience under my belt now and found the cogs and gears less daunting.  It also helps that this is a small kit so there isn't too much gearing to put together.  What there is is purely for the propellers so not too onerous.  The most awkward bit was attaching the string for the stretcher winch; my sausage fingers did struggle and the ends of the string are a bit dangly as I couldn't get a neat little knot but they don't show with the model on display.

Some nicely moulded pieces are included that make for a good looking model when it is completed.  As with all the Technics kits there are no mini figures included but I have tried it with one of my Harry Potter figures and they do fit both in the front portion of the helicopter and on the stretcher.  So, if bought for play then raid your stash and you can create whatever scenarios you can dream up.  Me, I'll leave it on my vehicle shelf to gloat over.

Number Of Pieces: 325

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 1.75 Hours

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...