Monday 7 September 2020

Lego Brick Headz:Hagrid And Buckbeak 40412

I got this set as a freebie with a purchase from Lego.com and it does appear to now be retired which is a shame as it is really fun.  In fact, all the Harry Potter Brick Headz seem to have been retired which makes me quite sad really as now I've been introduced to them I would have loved to collect the full set.

The completed look of the figures is almost like the Funko Pop Vinyl Figures and that isn't a bad thing.  I don't collect the Funko Pop figures but do own a few because I am a Nerd.

Both figures come in their own bag and with their own construction booklet but they don't take very long to put together, even if you are like me and sort your pieces before you commence building.  A little bit fiddly in parts because of the small pieces involved but well worth the effort.

Number Of Pieces: 270

Approximate Price Per Piece: N/A

Build Time - Hagrid: 30 Minutes

Build Time - Buckbeak: 30 Minutes







No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...