Wednesday 9 September 2020

Lego Mario's House & Yoshi 71367

 At first I wondered why Mario had a hammock but we discovered by accident that if you leave him switched on he starts to complain he's sleepy because he's not doing anything and if you lie him down he snores.  Now the hammock makes sense.

To be honest the big selling point for this kit was the Yoshi figure as this is the only kit that has one.  He looks really good, just a shame there are no apples on the tree for him to eat.  He also isn't ridable which the boy and I agreed we would have loved.

Not a massive amount of flexibility with this one as you can't really separate the house and tree but it does have some "extra" baseplates and connector plates so you can easily merge it with other courses.

The big downside for me was that you have no build instructions in the kit it all has to be downloaded through the app.  Make sure your device has full battery before you start, especially if you are building multiple sets in the series at the same time or else you can get in the situation I was in where 2 bags from the end my battery died.

Number Of Pieces: 205

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.12

Build Time: 50 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...