Thursday 3 September 2020

Lego 4 Privet Drive 75968

 Do not be fooled - I kept saying I didn't fancy this kit as it was "just a house" and I figured it would be a really boring build.  There is SO much going on in this set that it is a really engrossing build and full of surprises.  It manages to merge Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets beautifully.

You can post little lego letters through the fireplace.  The back of the letterbox in the door is blocked up.  Harry has his cupboard under the stairs.  Harry also has his bedroom from the second book and the inclusion of a Ford Anglia (not as nice a modelling as the one in the Whomping Willow Set) that really does pull the window out to set Harry free.

The inclusion of Dobby is such a great idea.  I don't have him from any other set so that made me very happy.

Plenty of play value and the build itself is far more enjoyable than I really expected.

Number Of Pieces: 797

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 2 Hours 40 Minutes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...