Sunday 23 August 2020

Lego Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 42093

 The other half has been saying I need to try the Technic's kits but I have been resisting as all those tiny little gears and cogs were putting me off.  Why? Why did I let that put me off?

This was a really fun build although the fact that it comes with a plethora of bags (okay i think it was 4) that are not numbered so you need to open them all before you start the build.  My table was covered in pieces because I have to lay everything out in colour and piece order.  Yes, it makes building easier for me but it also looks kind of pretty on the table.  No joke, half an hour of the build time was just me sorting pieces before I even opened the booklet.

I'm not sure how close the finished product is to a genuine Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 but it looks great on my shelf which could just be due to the colour as the orange is really bright.  I was going to break it down and download the Hot Rod instructions but I didn't have the heart once it was finished.  May buy a second version of the kit just to do the Hot Rod but we shall see.

Number Of Pieces: 579

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...