Monday 17 August 2020

Lego Beaubatons' Carriage:Arrival At Hogwarts 75958

 Although the carriage only appears briefly in the film Goblet Of Fire it is a pretty iconic image and when I saw this kit I really had to have it.  I was not disappointed at all when I started to build, it is quite intricate and fiddly but I really enjoyed every second of this build.  There is a really clever use of colour on the bricks and the included decal sheet just helps to lift the overall look.

Even better the side of the carriage lifts up and clips open to create a playset over two levels.  The included minifigures of Fleur and her sister fit well and can be enclosed in the carriage when the sides are closed.  Lots of play value with this one and it looks the part if you just want to add it to a display.  

The horses are only partially articulated but they can be posed enough to make them look like they are landing or taking off.

Number Of Pieces: 430

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10

Build Time: 1.5 Hours




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...