Monday 17 August 2020

Lego Hedwig 75979

 This is a relatively complicated build.  You start by building the gear mechanism that moves Hedwig's wings on the stand.  To be honest this went together much more smoothly than I anticipated, admittedly I checked that the gears worked correctly each and every step of the way so that I would hopefully not have any problems when the build was completed.  I am pleased to say that I didn't, the wings move quite well but the operation isn't particularly smooth.

Making and attaching the feathers is also quite fiddly as there are so many tiny pieces involved.  Definitely one you need to build on a table top rather than cross legged on the floor.  Well worth all the work that goes in to it though, not really a lot of play value but it looks fantastic on my shelf.

Number Of Pieces: 630

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 2.5 Hours




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...