Monday 17 August 2020

Lego Hogwarts Great Hall 75954

 This is a really good playset and lots of options to play and place your included figures.  With everything from a tiny dormitory to a moving staircase there is more than just the Dining Hall included in the set and it gives you a lot of play value once built.  I have to admit the included basilisk is really fun and we have found ourselves randomly attacking each other with it for no other reason than it is funny.

Okay, the build itself is the important bit for me and this was one of the more complicated builds I have taken on.  By following the printed instructions it is actually much easier than I thought it would be.  The images are clear and with the bricks being pre-sorted in to bags it makes it a joy to build.  The fact it is split in to bags also gives you natural break points but I will admit I just built this in one gleeful sitting.  The only real problem is how addictive this is and it has led me down a rabbit hole of kits that link with this one.

Number Of Pieces: 878

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10

Build Time: 3 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...