Monday 17 August 2020

Lego Batman:Pursuit Of The Joker 76119

 This is one of the smallest Lego kits I have built and I am really glad I didn't pick this as my first build as it would likely have put me off.  I found this a really tough kit to build, because it is necessarily in black the build images can be quite difficult to decipher as black on black is not a good look except in fashion.  I spent a lot of time removing sections as I had put them in the wrong spot.  Definitely challenging.

The look of it once completed definitely makes it worth persevering with and I am glad I did.  The movement action is really smooth and I will readily admit to spending time just running it up and down my table after building with a daft grin on my face.  Loved the action of Joker's "gun" to fire the little dot projectiles; they do go a long way though so be prepared to spend a lot of time scouring the floor to find them.

Number Of Pieces: 342

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 1.5 Hours




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...