Monday 17 August 2020

Lego Hogwarts' Astronomy Tower 75969

 There is a lot going on in this set which makes for a lot of play value.  I think my favourite bit is the little greenhouse with the Mandrakes in their pots - okay, so the other half didn't appreciate me pulling them out and screaming each time but I was playing!

Comes with a lot of little rooms which I didn't really expect.  You get Professor Slughorn's office and the Ravenclaw Dormitory along with one room for the Orrery and one for the telescope.  They are all small but you can get at least one mini figure in each along with their furnishings.  There is a central hall portion with some cute shelves but the best bit is the little table with the chocolate fountain the middle.

The build takes time but the instructions are clear, detailed and really are step by step so it feels relatively simple to construct.  It is a little bit fragile like all large Lego buildings and you have to exercise some caution when playing.  If you are going to leave it built up for game play it may be worth gluing it together but it is sturdy enough for a display shelf without that or for delicate play.

Number Of Pieces: 971

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 3.5 Hours

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...