Sunday 28 March 2021

Stash

So, I just realised I misremembered when I first started with the whole Lego thing.  I know my first purchases were from Amazon and I just looked up that order:


Wow, things really escalated quickly didn't they!

Even more embarrasingly, here is the current stash:




Good job a lot of it is hidden by the pile as there are some big sets tucked in that cupboard.

In my defence this is all the product of 2 AFOLs that buy when they have spare funds that they can dedicate to Lego and we do buy for each other.  So much so there are some sets I have no idea now who bought them I just know who is pegged to build them.

Everything will get built but first off I need to clear some stuff off the bedroom shelving.  Bought a couple of large plastic totes yesterday to tuck them away in.  First to go will be the City Underwater and main City shelving.  Nice deep shelves so can get a lot on there and one of them will probably have the Ninjago transferred across as I have a couple of Monasteries to build too.  It will also give me the chance to repair the lighting that has fallen down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...