Monday 22 March 2021

Lego Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN-2 Car and Jaguar I-PACE eTrophy 76898

 These are a pair of very sturdy race cars that look just as good on display as they do being played with.  Good rolling action on the tyres and they really do look great on my shelf with other Speed Champion series vehicles.

There are some stickers to apply and a couple of them did test me but I got ther ein the end - well, good enough that I can live with them at least.

I liked that you have a male and a female minifigure driver in the set and that both have hair and helmet options.  Just adds nicely to creating a story around the vehicles.  I did go with the helmeted in vehicle version as it reduces the need for shelf space otherwise they would have been displayed next to the cars.

Nice addition of the starting gate which was a satsifying build despite being so simple.

Overall a good variety of building techniques are demonstrated over both vehicles and it really shows what you can achieve with only a few pieces.

Number Of Pieces: 565

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 2 Hours





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...