Friday 19 March 2021

Finally got my build mojo back

 I've been stepping back from building much as of late, I think it was because my stash is dwindling and I was worried about running out - break down and rebuild doesn't really interest me.  

I started the modular Police Station before my last set of shifts and put a couple of hours in and then it just languished on the shelf for 5 days because I really couldn't be bothered.  Yesterday, I finally got my itch to build back and 5 hours later I finsihed my modular "collection"


These are the only modulars available to me as a late to the party AFOL and I am so not going to pay market price for all those modulars I've missed.  Good to watch them rise in price as it gives me hope f I ever need to resell these beauties.

More concerning when January 1st 2022 rolls around where will the new modular go as this unit is officially full

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...