Sunday 28 March 2021

Polybags

 

 

I've never really tried the Polybags as I am a bit of a build snob and tend to prefer the larger builds.  However, I got the Easter Chick as a Gift With Purchase from Lego Shop at Home and our local Supermarket always have a few tucked away on their Lego section.  Also, a member of an AFOL Facebook Group I belong to mentioned that B&M Bargains have a Popcorn Cart Polybag which looked really cute.

So, decided to grab a few and have a little build.  As usual, brief reviews will happen eventually but I am so far behind with those it isn't even funny.  They are nice quick builds averaging around 5 minutes per bag but they are well worth it as small really can be beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...