Monday 22 March 2021

Lego Mobile Bat Base 76160

 I'm not the world's biggest Batman fan but I do really like the Batman range and this is one of the sets that has cemented that.  It is full of little details and playability features that make this a great set for both play and display.  Personally it is more for display than play but that is probably because I am an AFOL.

Good range of minifigures included in the set which allows you to pit Batman and his gang against his foes.  Even better the various included vehicles all slot in to the Bat Base for storage/transportation so you can swoop down in the Batplane and then dock it under the truck.  The quad bike drives up in to the rear and stores nicely.  Throw in an onboard jail cell and you are all set for your crime fighting.

The build was a lot better than I thought as my previous experience with builds with a lot of black in them is that they can be hard to see.  Admittedly I built this using my LED lights rather than the orange tinted light that my build area main light kicks out.  Definitely made it much easier and it is recommended that you try and get a set up that includes a bright white light before even attempting to build something like this.

Overall it is a really sturdy build that seems a little pricey until you see all those custom moulded pieces.  They really do make this an impressive looking set, even when all stashed away the truck itself looks great.

Number Of Pieces: 743

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11

Build Time: 2.25 Hours











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...