Monday 22 March 2021

Lego Vidiyo Range

 So, I already posted that I ended up getting the Vidiyo Beatboxes.  This meant I did want the Bandmates but there were only certain conditions under which I was willing to get them.  Namely, I needed to find a store that had a newly opened box of the Bandmates on display that hadn't been tampered with.  The reason for this being that each box is 2 full sets of the Bandmates and each of the 2 columns is one full set.  Lets be honest here £4 each for a minifigure when you can't even grope the bag a bit to try and get the one you want is a bit steep to be getting duplicates.

Anyhow, went grocery shopping at Tesco yesterday and they had a brand new box on the shelf of the Bandmates (and 3 of the Beatboxes for anyone interested).  So, I took the risk and purchased 12 of the little blighters


I am THRILLED to report that the rumour is true.  Bought 12 and got all 12:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...