Sunday 28 March 2021

Lego Monster Book Of Monsters 30628

Although the completed book is smaller than I thought it would be it does look the business when it is built.  Even better it actually has a snapping mechanism included so you can run it across a hard surface and it opens and closes to expose the fangs.

 The overall look is strikingly close to the book featured in the Prisoner Of Azkaban.  Lego even managed to get a furry look to it by using the small fang pieces to hang off the edges with gives it a fun look.  They are surprisingly well attached and not one fell off whilst I was playing with it - yes, I did get a great deal of pleasure from playing with the mechanism on this one.

Some new to me build techniques were included in this set and it was a great deal of fun to construct.

Number Of Pieces: 319

Approximate Price Per Piece: Gift With Purchase

Build Time: 45 Minutes





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...