Thursday 11 March 2021

They Got Me!

 Yeah, so this happened:


I promised myself I was not going to get sucked in to this theme.  I have no interest in the App and it really doesn't interest me (although I will potentially download it and have a bit of a fiddle).  If I was a minifigure collector then I could see the appeal but I am not.

Of course, the Other Half had a better plan.  He got the Unicorn DJ and the Party Llama at Asda when he went grocery shopping and they were on sale for £12 each.  Of course, now I have 2 I need to get the other 4.  Fortunately Amazon had the Alien DJ, Punk Pirate, Ice Cream Mermaid and Hip Hop Robot in stock for the same price.  

Yup, I went ahead and got them so now I have all 6 and am trying to keep away from the Bandmates.  If I find somewhere with a full carton of them I may splurge and grab a column of 12 then I have them all (providing nobody has messed about with the boxes) but at their proce point I'm not too interested in risking duplicates with the blind buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...