Monday 22 March 2021

Lego Bandmates 43101

 I don't have the Vidiyo App and I have no intention of getting it because it just doesn't appeal to me.  However, from a minifigure point of view these looked really interesting to me - and I am NOT a minifigure afficionado or even really a collector of them.

The problem I have with minifigures in blind packaging is that I can never tell what is in them (and that is when they were in plastic bags) so there was no chance with the new boxed versions.  Luckily I came across a brand new box of 24 pieces in my local supermarket and took a risk on getting one whole side of the box.  I got 12 out of 12 figures on my first pass which I will call a result.

The figures in the range are:

Werewolf Drummer
Red Panda Dancer
Discowboy Singer
DJ Cheetah
Samurapper
Shark Singer
Banshee Singer
Cotton Candy Cheerleader
Genius Dancer
Alien Keytarist
Bunny Dancer
Ice Cream Saxophonist

All have front and back torso prints and are well themed.  As someone who doesn't really go in for the minifigures I particularly like the distinctive custom mould heads on several of the figures.  Looking forward to setting a display up for these.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...