Sunday 28 March 2021

June 2020 - March 2021

 A member of an AFOL Facebook Group I belong to casually asked for images of people's stashes and builds and like a fool I said I would post some.  That's when I realised how spread out The Boy and I's collection really is.  The main portion of the Lego is in my Bedroom:

The tub is just random bricks that I found when we were clearing the old toy shelves out.  There is part of a spaceship and definitely some Wild West themed stuff in there but I need to sit and sort it out.  I also have the Paint Party jigsaw but I am 10 Hours deep in to doing that so it lives downstairs wrapped up in my puzzle mat.









 


 

We only have a few in the Living Room:



Small display at the top of the stairs:


The hallway has a small picture rail that currently houses the Vidiyo stuff and some of my polybag figures:



There is also an old display cabinet that houses the bulk of my Harry Potter collection, photos are terrible but you get the idea:







There are a couple of old sets I found that I didn't know we had and they are on a really dusty shelving unit (Sorry!):


There is also a tub of cars and other vehicles that desperately needs sorting:


Also have a range of the Build Your Own Adventure books, a couple of Ideas books and a slew of the comics with polybags on the front but I figure you are bored enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...