Wednesday 23 June 2021

Lego Tuk Tuk 40469

 This is a super stinking cute model with lots of little details that really surprised me.  The most obvious are the tiffin tins on the roof but the little tassles for the passenger compartment, the canopy trim, the whole thing is just a little slice of Lego perfection.

The build itself uses some nice little techniques that were relatively new to me and made me smile as I was building.  Usually the small builds like this frustrate me somewhat as I have sausage fingers so can struggle with the tinier details but this went together like a dream - I could just have been "in the zone" I suppose.

Scaling seems to be slightly off and it looks huge next to the Spring Lantern Festival build but as a display it works really well.  I think the colour choices help immeasurably with the display potential as it is nicely vibrant and really draws the eye.

Number Of Pieces: 155

Approximate Price per piece: £0.06

Build Time: 20 Minutes






 Why not check out my full review of this set on You Tube:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...