Sunday 27 June 2021

Lego K-Pawp Concert 43113

  First of all I have not downloaded the Vidiyo App and I am actually not likely to.  I know that is what they are designed for but I will admit I got these more for the Minifigures than for any interest in making music videos through the App.  This does make the set seem expensive, however, if you are going to be using the Vidiyo App then you have to factor in the actual licensing costs to Universal and their Artists that make the App possible by uploading their back catalogue on there.

The 16 included beatbit tiles are well printed and come in a variety of colours so you can change them out based on the image on the front or their colour.  Alternatively you can use them for what they are meant for - special actions within the App.  Personally I think they will be a great resource for MOcs, particularly wall art or for using as book covers or vinyl album covers.

Beyond that the set is actually pretty fun.  

You get three highly detailed minifigures with the set - a rabbit, a cat and a unicorn.  They are really cute and different to any of the existing characters within the Vidiyo range (although some of the moulds are reused).  There is also a small "stand" that takes one character and that you can add the beatbit tiles too for use in the app.  Not too sure why they didn't incorporate tile locations within the stage to be honest as surely the whole point is to use your scene within the app and have it populate your videos.

The stage itself is a lot of fun and is a multilevel performance area on the front facing side.  This is a double-sided stage which adds to the fun.  The colour choices are nicely vivid and complement each other well - certainly fit well with the theme.  For me though, the best bit is at the rear of the model - that 1970's dance floor makes me SO happy.  Okay, so I think it is supposed to be a rhythm game but I prefer to think of it as a throwback to the Discotheque era.

The speakers are built such that they can rotate and this gives you two colourways.  Each of which is designed to tie in with the top icon.  The top icon has two figures featured - a Unicorn and a cat (my personal favourite).  They are both really cute and despite taking only a handful of pieces each to construct they are easily distinguishable.

Overall a fun build that does look good on display and also has play value as is without having to download the app.

Many thanks to the Amazon Vine Program for a review copy of this product.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Lego or Amazon.  This is also an honest and unbiased opinion based on my experience with the product and is not influenced by it being a review copy.

Number Of Pieces: 514

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 1.25 Hours













 Why not check out my You Tube unboxing and review of this set:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...