Tuesday 22 June 2021

Lego Scout Trooper Helmet 75305

 Honestly, I only purchased this set because I wanted to have all the Star Wars Helmet range.  Aesthetically it really didn't appeal to me but an addict has to do what an addict has to do.

Turns out, I am really pleased that I went ahead and got this helmet, it is much better than I thought it would be and certainly looks better built than the pack art and the site images suggest.  It is of a size with the previous helmet releases so fits in well with the others when displayed.

The build was strangely satisfying and different to the first wave of helmets - less like an overgrown Brick Headz build.  It is also much sturdier than the first wave due to these changes.  There are a number of stickers that need to be attached but as they do actually elevate the look of the finished model I was glad I persevered with getting them in the right place.

Overall, not my favourite but the build experience was much better than anticipated and the finished look makes this a great addition to my collection.

Number Of Pieces: 471

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10

Build Time: 1.25 Hours






 

Why not check out my full review of this set by visiting my You Tube Channel?  Click on the image above to go directly there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...