Tuesday 22 June 2021

Lego Belle Bottom, Kevin and Bob 40421

 I may well be biased here because 2 of my favourite have collided - Brick Headz and Minions!  There was no way I would not have ordered these on release date or built them the day they arrived (yeah, taken me a while to get to reviewing these).

Yes, the traditional pink brick brain is present in all the figures.  What made me laugh out loud was the fact the Minion brains are 1x1 tiles.  Yes, I am still snickering about this almost 6 weeks after building them.

The build technique is the accepted Brick Headz method.  So, you build a block frame and then embellish the outside.  Works surprisingly well on the Minions even though they are rounded characters and the nature of Lego makes these more rectangluar they are still instantly recognisable.

They look great on display but I am so addicted to the Brick Headz range I think I am going to have to invest in a special display option for them.  To think, when I first saw them I wrote them off as a model but the fun factor in the build and then how cool they look in the brick soon changed my mind.  If you are currently fence sitting on these all I can say is give them a go - you will NOT be disappointed!

Number of Pieces: 309

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 40 Minutes







 Why not check out my full review on You Tube:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...