Friday 25 June 2021

Lego Baby Elephant Jungle Rescue 41421

 This is a cute little set that works perfectly as a companion piece to the Jungle Rescue Base.  There is also enough going on here to make it worthwhile as a stand alone playset.

You get a small tree and mud hole build, a single moulded blue baby elephant, a jeep and trailer and two of the Friends minidolls.  What the images don;t really show is that the mud hole has a sliding base so you can hitch the trailer to it and rescue the stuck elephant.  I had an inordinate amount of fun playing with that feature when I was building.

The jeep is a solid build and it is easy to change it to a left hand drive - normally I just cave and put up with a right hand drive which, as a Brit, feels alien to me but it was super simple to swap this over.  There are plenty of little details on the set that make this a delight to build and a lot of fun to play with.

As you expect from the Friends series the colours are vivid and lean heavily in to the pink/purple spectrum.  Personally I think they work well especially as contrast against the clothing colours of the dolls and the brown and green tree.

Number Of Pieces: 203

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 0.5 Hours








 Why not check out my full review on You Tube?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...