Tuesday 22 June 2021

Lego Darth Vader Helmet 75304

 What can I say, this was a no brainer for an original trilogy fan and I had to jump on the pre-order option that was available.  Then I kept looking at my calendar and sighing as I waited for delivery to roll round.  Well worth the wait for this model though.

The build was nicely challenging and took some different routes than the helmets released in 2020.  I was a bit disappointed to leave the more Brick Headz build style behind as I do love those techniques but this is a refined version of that.  I thought siting the eye pieces was going to be a challenge as they do have some play on them (yes, I did end up with a squint eyed Vader when I knocked them whilst moving the model) but they went in to place no bother.

There are only a couple of stickers but that nose piece one is a genuine pain in the proverbial.  I sort of slapped it on and hoped and it paid off - looks great on the model and just gives that extra recognisable detail (unfortunately my images are flat out refusing to upload at the moment so you will have to take my word for it).

A genuinely great build that looks truly awesome on display.

Number Of Pieces: 834

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 2.25 Hours






 Why not check out my full review on my You Tube Channel:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...