Saturday 10 February 2018

Got There

Well, that didn't take as long as I thought it would - blog set up and all entries updated in chronological order.

The more eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that there are multiple updates for the same publication date of the original review (original reviews were posted on Goodreads).  This is purely down to the fact that I work 12 hour shifts and so continue reading on those days but don't tend to gravitate to my PC for more than a quick burst of email checking.  I am so OCD about it I actually have a notebook specifically for noting the books I have read and their start and end dates so that I can transfer all that information to my Goodreads profile.

FROM HERE ON OUT ALL REVIEWS WILL BE CONTEMPORANEOUS WITH THE DATE/TIME STAMP IN BLOGGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...