Wednesday 21 April 2021

What have I done?

So, it's been on my mind for a while and I finally took the plunge and started my own You Tube Channel.  Primarily focused on Lego but we all know I will end up moving over to some random content on there - especially if I have a book review I need to talk about.

In all honesty the production values are bloody appalling!  There is a weird buzz on the sound that I am hoping I can fix by fiddling with the microphone settings, if not get used to static on my videos for a good long while as I only have basic editing software that does not allow me to manipulate the sound quality at all.  Not sure what changed between me testing it yesterday and then using it today because it was beautifully clear on test.  No fancy transitions, no flashy insertions and very minimal editing.  It does mean some of the videos are going to be extraordinarily long but I like to waffle and if nothing else there is always Lego ASMR.

Why not pop on by and take a look at the first video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...