Wednesday 28 April 2021

Lego El Fuego's Stunt Cannon 30464

This was a must have polybag for me as I loved the Hidden Side theme before Lego sadly discontinued it.  Fortunately I managed to find one tucked away in the little tub of random polybags at my local supermarket.  In fact, if they still have any when I next go grocery shopping I think I'll get another.

Nice and quick to build and there is plenty of fun to be had torturing poor El Fuego by stuffing him in the cannon.  I slipped up and didn't get a picture of him in the cannon but he is slid in there on the Hidden Side display.

 Number Of Pieces: 46

Approximate Price Per Piece: Retired Product

Build Time: 5 Minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...