Thursday 29 April 2021

Lego Easter Chick 30579

 I am now becoming an expert at building this little guy and I am currently running at a total of 3 of them.  Maybe I need to stop using Lego shop at home but we all know that isn't going to happen!

This is a super cute Easter build featuring a little yellow chick emerging from his egg.  The only real downside to it is that the chick does not attach inside the egg, he just perches there which makes it a little unstable if you happen to knock it.  So far I haven't had any disasters but it is only a matter of time with the one on my mantlepiece.

The colours are beautifully chosen and definitely make you smile when you look at him.

Number Of Pieces: 52

Approximate Price Per Piece: Gift With Purchase

Build Time: 5 Minutes



 

If he looks familiar to you then this is the set I used for my introduction to my You Tube Channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...