Thursday 29 April 2021

The Lego Magazine

 After discovering these around Christmas last year, thank you darling husband, I have become obsessive about checking the local supermarkets for new issues every time I go.  They might not be pennies to buy but the polybags on the front definitely make them worth it to this collector.  The other half mentioned that nobody ever seems to mention them apart from the occasional mention in Lego Facebook Groups.  Cue my new You Tube venture focusing on the magazines:


The first episode is up and I will be releasing reviews of my entire collection and building the polybags - yes, I know that will halve any resale value but I don't care!  They are, after all, toys and make me happy when I play with them so to heck with being a grown up about this I'm going to play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...