Wednesday 28 April 2021

Lego Polybag Popcorn Cart 30364

 This is a stinking cute little build and I will readily admit I bought 2 of them - 1 to go in my City (just need a cinema to put it outside of) and 1 to go under my Roller Coaster.  It even has a secret little mechanism to pop that corn and it makes me giggle to use it (what can I say I like to play).

Definitely worth the Polybag price and in the UK it is available at B&M Bargains, not sure where it is available in other regions as it doesn't appear on the Lego website.

Number Of Pieces: 43

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 5 Minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...