Wednesday 28 April 2021

Lego Wu's Battle Dragon 71718

 Want to defeat Gleck?  Then you definitely need Hero Wu and his handy dandy Battle Dragon.

This is a fun little build but the absence of the moulded dragon head and making it brick built is a bit of a disappointment.  He just feels slightly unfinsihed and odd looking.  The body and thick wings are great so mitigated some of the disappointment but the lack of features on the head and the fact he doesn't have a moving mouth do spoil it somewhat.  How am I supposed to get him to breathe fire at Gleck?

Fun little sword minibuild on the orange base that is used for the Skull Sorcerer series so blends in well with that and allows a little expansion if you have some other sets.  Overall, for the price he is good value but I think I would have rather paid a couple of pounds more and had a proper head on the dragon.

Please Note: The grey baseplate under the minifigures is from my stash and not part of the build.

Number Of Pieces: 321

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 45 Minutes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...