Wednesday 28 April 2021

Lego Overlord Dragon 71742

 Now this is one good looking dragon.  The face mould is highly detailed and really brings this figure to life and definitely enhances the play experience.  It also helps that the dragon is quite a decent size and feels nice and sturdy for little hands to swoop him around and genuinely play with him.  Not too sure about the design choice of the fan shapes for tail and wings but it works well enough.

The Overlord minifigure is wonderfully detailed and I always love it when they are on the smoky bases so they look like spectres.  Because he is predominantly dark in colour the Golden Lloyd really pops.  However, I definitely want my Overlord to come out on top every time; after all he does have a cool dragon on his side.

Please Note: The baseplate the minifigures are displayed on is from my stash and is used for display purposes only, it is not part of the kit.

Number Of Pieces: 372

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 1 Hour






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...