Friday 9 July 2021

Quick update

Well, you can tell my annual leave ended by the lack of reviews.

I do have 3 reviews filmed and ready to go to the editing stage but that and typing the reviews up is going to take a while as not only am I back at work but I'm working 2 extra days so yeah, kinda tied up with real life instead of brick life.

I have a long ass review for City Gardens coming but I'm trying something new for that as the set is so huge and I don't want to miss anything.  So although I finished the behemoth a week ago it is only in it's early stages of the recording process and nowhere near ready for editing.  Hopefully that will get posted in August sometime but I wouldn't be surprised if it slipped to September.

Slipping in to night mode for today and tomorrow and my editing plans for this morning got nixed as I have no patience at all.  Hopefully I'll get some reviews up on Monday before my official set of 4 night shifts commences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...