Thursday 8 July 2021

Lego Collection Tour

 To celebrate 12 months of collecting Lego (has it really only been 12 months ?!?) Shrek and I decided to do a little tour of the current collection.  Sadly, the City theme is already broken down so that didn't get any love.

Check out the video below:


Missing from this are the Minecraft series as Shrek wouldn't allow me in the swamp to film.  Also built a heck ton of stuff between filming and editing this.

Before anyone says anything - YES, my housekeeping leaves A LOT to be desired and there is dust everywhere - sadly the wall discolouration is harder to deal with as there were cabinets in front of it for 20+ years and the only way to deal with it is to sugar soap and then paint.  NO it is NOT mould - honestly.

Hopefully we will do another video in 12 months to see how things have evolved - I might even get around to doing something about those walls in the interim (but don't bet on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...