Monday 12 July 2021

I need to STOP

 I know, I know I said I wasn't going to get anymore Lego in July but this sorta, kinda happened type thing:


Already compiled reviews on a few of the items featured.  This is because the packages trickled in through my front door rather than coming in one fell swoop.  Accordingly, I recorded in batches and then didn't get round to editing it until I had all the orders in and the result is above (click on the image to go to the You Tube video).

Now I am off to hopefully get a couple of videos edited and uploaded - having no production values to speak of does mean I can edit a video in a couple of hours so it's good for something!  Back on night shift tonight so there is going to be radio silence from me again for 5 or 6 days and then probably a glut of posts but we'll see!

Have a great day and see you again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...