Monday 19 July 2021

Lego Magical Funfair Stalls 41687

 This is a super fun little set and incredibly versatile.  On the face of it the set allows you to make 4 little stalls for a fairground but it just feels like so much more is possible with the set.  They can be connected together or used stand alone so you can definitely use them in your own fairground layout and endlessly tweak the display to your own taste.

What really surprised me was the detail on each little stall:

1. A little turnstile style entry way to the fiargorund of your dreams.  Super cute little rabbit decal over the entryway.

2. Ice Cream Shop with possibly the greatest signage to ever come of out the Lego Designer's minds - the sundae and cone on top of this building just make me smile so much.

3. A little card trick stand with a top hat sign.

4. Small face painting cart, or it could be a fortune teller's cart.  I'm not entirely sure but it is cute.

5. The incredible levitating person trick.  This is such a neat idea and works incredibly well.

A pity you only get 3 mini-dolls with the set.  However, they are highly detailed with great prints to really bring your fairground to life.

The set has two books and a small handful of stickers to really bring the buildings to life.  The stickers are holographic which somehow manages to bypass my dislike of adding the stickers to my Lego.  Ooo, shiny definitely works for me!

I absolutely love this set as it is so versatile.  You could add it to a City layout and pretend that there is a milliners in the card trick stall and what have you.  Alternatively a little bit of tweaking and they could easily blend in to a funky city.

As may be apparent I LOVE the Friend's theme of kits but there is just something about this Magical Fairground range that is so joyful, fun and eminently playable that just looking at the photos of the pieces I took as I built makes me smile and reminds me of what fun I had.

Many thanks to the Amazon Vine Program for a review copy of this product.  The opinions expressed in this review are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Lego or Amazon.  This is also an honest and unbiased opinion based on my experience with the product and is not influenced by it being a review copy.

Number Of Pieces: 361

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 45 Minutes

















 Why not check out the Unboxing and Review of this set on You Tube:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...