Tuesday 15 December 2020

Lego International Space Station 21321

 I've been on a Space kick of late and this one has been catching my eye for a while.  I am glad I took the plunge and purchased the kit as it was a lot of fun to build.  This starts with the instruction book that has a plethora of information on the I.S.S. which was interesting to read through before I started the build.  One downside is the blue background of the instruction manual, I found it distracted from the build experience and made some of the diagrams hard to see - some are in a white background fly out and much clearer.

One good thing about it is there are no stickers, everything is prepinted.  With the number of tiles needed to create the solar panel fins this is a very, very good thing.

As a completed figure it is enormous and much bigger than I expected.  Looks really good on display and it is really east to adjust the fins for the solar panels and also the white stabilisers.

Very happy with the finished look and the sturdiness of it.  Despite having a few issues when constructing it because I am ham fisted it was nicely rigid when carrying it upstairs to my display area.

Number Of Pieces: 864

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08

Build Time: 2 Hours








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...