Monday 14 December 2020

Lego Brick Headz: Scarecrow 40352

 I have an unreasonable onsession with the Brick Headz range.  I have been trying my best to resist buying more but every time I looked at this figure I wanted him more and more.  I am really glad I went ahead with the purchase as he looks so great built.  Even the other half was impressed with how great he looks when built and how much better than the pack photos he is.

The big thing for me with the Brick Headz is the build technique used.  I love how innovative it is and how you can't really see more than an amorphouse brick blog and then suddenly it is a recognisable figure.  Very clever and very fun to build.

As an added bonus he is set in to a little scene which makes him really pop on my display shelf.  The bright yellows chosen for his straw hair help that look as well.  Incredibly happy with this build.

Number Of Pieces: 177

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06

Build Time: 25 Minutes




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...