Monday 14 December 2020

Lego The Child 75318

 I've been backwards and forwards with this build as I couldn't decide whether or not to get The Child and build him.  However, I really enjoyed the Yoda figure build and knew that the pack art didn't do him justice so I decided that just for the sake of balancing my display shelf out I would get him.

BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE.

I really enjoy the construction aspect of these figures.  The central Technic tower and then creating the exoskeleton flat and then attaching it to the frame.  It seems like it would be really flimsy but honestly these are very sturdy when built and the techniques used are fun to learn and execute

Even better The Child looks so great when built.  It does help that his ears are completely poseable so I have found myself changing their position on an almost daily basis to change his look.  The eyes are much better on this than on Yoda too, nowehere near as spooky looking.

Number Of Pieces: 1075

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07

Build Time: 2.75 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...