Sunday 6 December 2020

Lego Fire Fang 70674

 First off can we talk about the mini figures in this set.  I am absolutely overjoyed with the snake men that are included, they genuinely made this kit so much, much better for me.  The Boy was strangely impressed with the moulded detail on the spinner which I get but the Snake Men are where this kit is at.

Some great build techniques for Fire Fang his/her self.  The construction of the main figure was a great deal of fun and I really enjoyed myself.  I liked the amalgamation of a rattlesnake with a cobra and the building of the rattler tail made me grin and it even works to rattle.  The articulation method means that as you move the snake the whole tail gently waves back and forward in an almost hypnotic way which is strangely satisfying.

To be honest it does feel more like a display piece than a play piece but that could just be my age showing.

Number Of Pieces: 463

Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.09

Build Time: 1.5 Hours






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lego Tony Stark's Sakaarian Iron Man 76194

 I know nothing about the "What If" TV show but what I do know is that I absolutely LOVE Mechs and Lego always manage to put somet...